How Postural Alignment Improves Your Game
Are you working hard at your golf game but not taking strokes off? Do you feel stiff or sore after a round? Are you having to miss games or cut time at the range short because you are too tired or sore to play? Have you lost part of a season due to an injury? You might know the game and be putting in the time, but without proper postural alignment you might be harming your body and reinforcing bad habits rather than improving your swing. Golf should be fun and healthy, but you need to do it right!
The key to lowering your score and staying healthy is postural alignment. With balance and alignment you can improve your game and golf injury free. It is the key to long-term success in golf.
Join me for a free one hour seminar to learn about the value of balance and alignment. Proper set-up and alignment will reduce your risk of injury and soreness and improve your golf game. In this one hour seminar you will learn:
- The importance of alignment and posture to successful swinging;
- How proper alignment can improve your game;
- How to ensure that your range time is improving your swing rather than repeating old habits;
- How the proven Body-Wize system can improve your game and reduce the risk of injury;
- How to effectively heal injuries;
- How you can reduce or eliminate pain caused by repetitive golf practice.
Cover your Score and Don’t Get Sore
This unique, free seminar is being offered three times this summer.
All take place from 7 to 8pm on
August 2nd & 30th
The seminars are held in the Body-Wize Studio 925 Tronson Drive, Kelowna, BC
Reserve your seat at 250-717-3553 or email [email protected]
Make this your best golf season ever. Reserve your seat today!